In this episode, I explore the importance of “getting back to basics” and then have a great conversation with Daniel Ameduri of Future Money Trends. We discuss the power of building a platform, in this case a YouTube following, and discuss the advantages that it offers for online entrepreneurs. Daniel also shares some advice that startups can use to give real value to their clients or audience. Listen to this episode to hear all of this, and the additional nuggets that I didn’t mention here.
Conversation Notes from this Episode:
- Couple books Daniel Recommends: Rich Dad Poor Dad and Cash Flow Quadrant. These are must reads! Great books and great stories, you can learn a lot.
- Real estate investment is still a great place for entrepreneurs to start. You can move some big numbers! With real estate the numbers are just bigger!
- Real estate offers a great way to get yourself in the mix of bigger deals and bigger profits.
- When a new entrepreneur is starting out investing should not be on their mind. Their sole focus should be building the business and cash. You need cash in the beginning, you need capital.
- YouTube is the second most used search engine after google, this makes it a great platform.
- It is important to pick one social medium and run with it. You don’t have to be on all social media and active on all of them. Pick the one that you enjoy, and that is the one you should run with.
- Regarding any market crashes coming our way, he feels one is definitely overdue. However, with the central banks so heavily involved in our markets today, he feels it certainly will not happen for at least a couple years.
- Although a lot of people talk about the low value of the dollar, by comparison to many countries the US dollar is not that bad off. “The dollar is the tallest midget in the room.”
- There is nothing wrong with having money involved in private businesses vs stocks.
- If you want to become an expert in your field, it takes hours and takes doing it! You may not be an expert today, but you can become an expert by being a doer.
- In the beginning give your services away for free or grossly undercharge. You become an expert, and gain experience in our field. The key is grossly undercharge and grossly over deliver.
- Failure is not an issue at all. Just keep going.
- If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself when you were first starting out?
- Be very focused on over delivering. In everything you do, you want to over deliver it is what will set you apart from all your competition. Think of hotels, some do the minimum and some go above and beyond. Which leaves a lasting impression? It is what sells your business.
Daniel is a self-made millionaire and full time fact finder. “I credit my success to a strong desire to research economics and surrounding myself with the right people.”
After warning family and friends in 2007 about the coming market and mortgage collapse, he started his own YouTube channel, VisionVictory which has received 8 million video views. On March 18, 2008, Daniel called for Dow 8,000, the collapse of Lehman Brothers, AIG, and Washington Mutual. During the mortgage crisis, he helped people buy Put Options on Countrywide Mortgage, these Puts saw a gain of 1,400%.
When it comes to economics or macro-economic investing, he is a real trend forecaster. If you are interested in the stock market, gold/silver, real estate, or the future of the economy, subscribing to any of our newsletters will give you access to him. In fact, both of our premier subscriptions offer phone appointments with Daniel if you would like to discuss any investment or economic ideas with him.
Contact Daniel: https://www.futuremoneytrends.com/ and sign up for their newsletter!