In this episode, I get to chat with Julie Coraccio who is the host of the Clearing the Clutter Inside & Out podcast. At the time that we recorded together she had 187 episodes published and even more now. We focused much of the conversation on the effects that an overwhelmed mindset can have on us all. This is the foundational stuff that I believe determines how far someone can go in business. If you believe you have limits, then you do. It all begins in the mind. Julie shares 3 of her best tips for startup success too. Check this episode out.
Conversation Notes from this Episode
- Know that you have worth! It doesn’t matter if you are on day 1. Early on you have understand and know that you have worth in what you are doing. Do not undercut it. Know there is value.
- Get out there and network. Meet people. People like to do business with people they know and trust. It is really important to get out there.
- Find your tribe, find the people who think you are awesome!
- Be sure to believe in yourself, even when no one else is believing in you.
- There will be “dream-stealers” in your life. These are people who have not pursued their dreams and will project that negativity onto you. They can often times be family. If someone says you can’t do it, say thank you for your opinion and move on.
- You can actually feel the difference in energy from a cluttered room to a clutter-free room. Strive to be clutter-free.
- Don’t be afraid to start a podcast. The challenge for most people is they need to be motivated about it. Find your passion! Find your niche! What is going to separate you from someone else. Once you establish who you are, expand on that.
- If you are going to have a podcast invest in a decent microphone. It will vastly improve your sound quality.
- You have to be you and be who you are. Don’t use someone else’s formula. Come up with your own. Trying to be someone else or copy someone else’s success will not lead to your success.
- Three Tips for people starting their startup:
- You cannot separate the personal from professional. Bring who you are into your business. That is why people are going to be interested in your business.
- Be open to expanding. As you go things will just fit with your brand and your image. Do not be afraid of those things.
- Have gratitude. Even when you have no clients, be grateful for having the guts to start your business. Everything is energy. When you are in the energy of gratitude you naturally attract positive things into your life.
We all have gifts and talents, but clutter, whether it is physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, energetic, relationships, health, or finances, keeps you stuck. Julie Coraccio supports you to Reawaken Your Brilliance through clearing the clutter and life organization to create the life you deserve and desire!
Julie is a professional speaker, coach, business owner and podcast host.
She is currently starting a Facebook Masterminds Support group for each season featuring online coaching and support. Her current Mastermind Session will be teaching parents and students how to have a successful school year. This session starts in Sept, be sure to check it out.