In this episode, I get the opportunity to talk to Aimee Teesdale about her experiences with entrepreneurship and about the benefits of her coaching style. Aimee offers her expertise with the biggest misunderstandings about coaching and gives a recommendation as to when startups should get involved with a coach. She also shares the 3 biggest advantages for someone who chooses to work directly with her. This episode was both informative and a lot of fun for me. Check it out and share with your entrepreneurial network.
Get your FREE gift from Aimee!
Conversation Notes from this Episode
- A lot of people decide not to hire a life coach or mentor right away since it is not seen as “essential” when getting started. However, mentoring is something you need. It is important to have support from people on the business coaching side and on the emotional side of things as well.
- There can be a taboo around coaching, some people see it as needing some kind of help and being a bad thing. Actually coaching itself is a very positive form of support. It is all about helping good people become better. It is all about helping people get where they want to be in life. Helping people achieve their goals and become the person they want to be.
- Think of coaching like getting a personal trainer, but this is a personal trainer for your professional life to guide you.
- People are always looking for outside solutions, when really we should be looking on the inside.
- When it comes to coaching, the earlier someone can start with a coach the better. Take some time to make sure you have a good fit with that person.
- Three biggest advantages for working with Aimee are really what she stands for:
- Helping the person become the person they want to be.
- Helping them to live a life that they love. Her definition of success is not about money or business size. Success for her is making the most out of life, and enjoying the journey. Being the person that you want to be.
- Looking at what might be holding people back and overcoming those obstacles.
- People respond best to something that is genuine and authentic. Sometimes it is best to just go with it!
- Social media gives us the illusion of success. You get the highlights and the exaggeration. Do not spend too much time comparing yourself.
- Sometimes you have to stop overthinking and just be. You want to be a speaker, then start telling people you are a speaker. Opportunities will come.
Aimee is a successful life coach who founded her business at the age of 28 and became fully self-employed just 8 months later.
Despite humble, working class beginnings and struggles with low confidence, Aimee began a transformational journey of personal growth that now see’s her running a successful online business and living life on her own terms.
Aimee works with ambitious men and women who feel like they’re holding themselves back, not achieving all they could be, and tired of being stuck with mediocre. She enables her clients to get past their barriers, become the person they want to be, and start living a great life they love.
Is Aimee the right fit for you? She might be if…
- You want to answer questions like who do I want to be? What should I do with my life? How do I make the right choices? How do I move forward? How do I stop myself from holding myself back? How can I achieve my dreams?
- You’re willing to explore your emotions, experiences, and face your vulnerabilities, in confidence, with someone who understands
- You’re open to the idea that you and your own mindset is what’s standing in the way, and you’d like to know how to change it
- You’d like to become more resourceful in dealing with hard times
- You’re open-minded and willing to be challenged in a way that serves you
- You want a life coach who walks her talk, who constantly challenges herself to grow, to learn, and above all, goes deep into her own experiences of being human and knowing how to handle it.
- You’re tired of the same old results and being stuck
- You’re ready for change and to take things to the next level
Get in touch with Aimee