This was an episode that almost didn’t happen thanks to Skype. Isiah and I were both waiting but neither of us could see that the other was on, so I eventually crawled back into bed (early morning recording.). He finally called and I ran back into my studio and we created the masterpiece that is this episode.
I really like talking to people like Isiah that have experienced real struggle and survived it. I think a critical part of the journey towards your vision needs to encompass a degree of struggle. This is where growth occurs. This is where you find out what you are really made of. This is the real life experience that allows you to coach and inspire others about failure. What an incredibly valuable accomplishment to add to your entrepreneurial resume.
If you want to reach out to Isiah, check out his website http://startswithavision.com text him on his personal cell phone (brave dude!): (678) 841-7928
All of his social media links are on his website, so check those out too!
Listen to the Audio
Conversation Notes from this Episode
- Visualize everything and it will come to fruition.
- It starts with your mind. Before you make $10,000, you need to have a $10,000 mindset. Work on yourself before you even start your business.
- You have to be excited even when you haven’t been paid for two months! Expect to put sweat equity into your journey and your business before you get paid.
- Tips about identifying a vision for your own life:
- If you’re not in love with a reason or an idea of why you want to do something, your vision is not going to be clear enough. Do it for a real reason.
- You really have to be willing to go through everything that comes with meeting your vision.
- Dream BIG. There are no limits. Dream bigger than your current circumstance. Don’t downplay what you want in life.
Hey, everyone! I’m Isiah Fowler, Founder of Starts With A Vision and I’m in love with life, happiness, success, and Entrepreneurship. I’ve had the entrepreneur spirit ever since I was in 7th grade when I would buy candy from the 99 cent store and sell it higher during school. I didn’t know it, but I was being groomed to survive in the world on my own.
At 19, I came up with the bright idea to go join the Air Force and did so with no hesitation. I was ok for a year, but once I started reading books, I realized that my potential was endless. On April 1, 2014, I risked it all and moved to a new city I’ve never been to from Germany and never looked back since. After moving to Atlanta, I started investing in real estate actively and passively. I’ve done wholesale, fix and flips, rehabs, and acquired some rental properties as well. It was money, but I wasn’t changing lives like I knew I could, and that is when Starts With A Vision was born.
SWAV is a lifestyle and a mindset. If you want to build something, start a business or go on a vacation it all starts with a vision. I had a vision of the type of life I wanted to live, and it has slowly come to fruition. You can do anything in the world, but whatever you do it starts with a vision.