In this episode, I have a great conversation with Jason Treu who does business and senior executive coaching for high performers. He is the author of Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network. I also take a quick trip down memory lane and look back at my first year in this business. It’s incredible how my perspective has changed just looking back at my decisions. I honestly think all entrepreneurs are better off when surrounded by people who are strong where they are weak. I also think all entrepreneurs are at their best when they have mentors, masterminds, and coaches to help them see things they could never see on their own. Check this episode out and enjoy!
Jason lives in Dallas, Texas (and has lived in NY, Los Angeles, San Francisco and spent one year in London, NYC, and Boston). He has a curious and energetic 15 year-old Jack Russell Terrier. He’s very active with charity events, cultural organizations such as Dallas Museum of Art. He’s a huge sports fan — Cowboys and Mavericks.
- Graduated with law degree and Masters in Communications from Syracuse University
- Spent seven years in Silicon Valley working with transformational leaders such as Steve Jobs, Mark Cuban, Mark Hurd and others at companies such as Apple, HP, Microsoft, Oracle, Pixar, Yahoo! and many others
- Helped clients meet top influencers such as Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Tim Cook, Peter Diamandis, Chris Anderson and others
- Wrote a #1 bestseller, Social Wealth, that’s been #1 in four business categories on Amazon and sold over 40,000 copies
- Been a guest expert on more than 400+ podcasts, radio, and TV shows in the past year
- Studied and learned hands-on from the top experts in the world such as Tony Robbins, Marie Forleo, Mastin Kipp, and Brene Brown, and at leading institutions such as Harvard, University of California Berkeley and Ken Blanchard Companies
- Has helped clients generate over a billion dollars in wealth over the past three years
Buy his book: amazon.com